Δευτέρα 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2011


What happens when your life gets stuck.

Well, I would call you a liar if you said that you have never felt that your life is stuck at some point or another. We all have felt it. I feel it. About every three days. And then I feel stuck to the same ground, numb, incapable to move towards any point of the room. I stay still, staring at the DLR coming and going just as I feel my life is. Move-less, observing others do things and me being the spectator.

But I deny to be that person. I say to myself to wake up from the lethargy I am in. I inject myself with some happy thoughts – and get stoned with positive energy. You see life is just like that. It is cyclical. Just like the water system or monopoly! You always go back to the start point. But remember! Every time is different. You don’t make a fresh start, the game has already stared and you are now part of it. You either quit (noooooooo!!!!) or pick up your pieces and keep on going. You already have your previous supplies and you need to build upon them. So, if you have bought a road you now start building houses. And then you go back to start point again. But you already have built some houses. Now you build some more. And then some hotels... So, as in monopoly, in life you are never in point zero. You might feel so but each time remember you have new experiences, new knowledge and a past. Your past builds your future and your past is who you are. Life, like history, repeats itself monotonously. Embrace your past and learn from it. If your food needs more salt, remember it the next time you cook it. If you fail in something, remember what you did wrong and make it right the next time. If you have a good time with your friends, meet with them more. If you get hurt in love remember you have been hurt before. There will always be a time that you feel that you have never eaten that much, you have never had more fun, you have never loved more. But you have. But that is what is special about the repetitiveness of life. Even if you have done something before, each time is special and different. So are start points.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου